Taught By Sean Fargo, International Mindfulness Consultant
- Founder, Mindfulness Exercises
- Certified Instructor For S.I.Y.L.I., The Mindfulness & EQ Program at Google
- Emotional Intelligence Trainer For PG&E, Singapore's Telecom Company & DocuSign
- Mindfulness Advisor, Elevate Labs & Financial Mindfulness
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher For CA Prison Inmates, Insight Out
- Director of Mindfulness Program Development, WellBrain Pain Management (2015-2017)
- Certified Life & Executive Coach, New Ventures West (2014)
- Staff, Guide & Meditation Teacher For Youth (Spirit Rock Meditation Center (2010-2016)
- Fully Ordained Buddhist Monk, Thai Forest Tradition (2008-2010)
Ten 30-minute team-training sessions, live and online via Zoom business-meeting software. Invite up to 50 people per training.
Twenty 30-minute 1-to-1 trainings for specific people who want personalized guidance. Distribute the twenty trainings however you wish (between 1-20 people).
Choose from following topics: Focus & Concentration, Emotional Regulation, Mindfulness For Stress & Anxiety, Care & Compassion, Mindful Meetings, Enhanced Sleep, Mindful Embodiment, Communication & Collaboration, Aligning With Your Mission, Motivation & Resilience, Mindful Journalling, Mindful Eating, Influence & Leadership, Difficult Conversations
Schedule trainings on weekdays between 9am-5pm PST. In person trainings can also be arranged.
Receive full video replays of each team-training session.
We'll conduct pre and post evaluations and assessments for your team.
Download and share resiliency journaling prompts, mindfulness worksheets, emotional intelligence training-video playlists, mindfulness meditation scripts, after-program resources, and much more.
Listen to 50 downloadable mindfulness meditation mp3's for decreasing stress and anxiety.
Get special discounts on future in-person workshops and live trainings at your office.
“Sean has keen insight into helping balance intense work situations and transitions with mindfulness, to help guide with different coaching techniques and tools. Sean’s thoughtfulness in asking the right questions and thought starters to develop the right program to fit specific needs is extremely helpful.” - Diane Neal, C.E.O. of Sur la Table
“Sean created a safe, non threatening environment to introduce the team to mindfulness and meditation. I really appreciated how Sean led the team through the science behind these practices. I would recommend Sean to anyone who is interested in introducing mindfulness and meditation in a corporate environment.” - Mike Borozdin, Senior Director of Engineering for DocuSign
“Sean is a wonderful teacher, well practiced in the teachings of mindfulness and compassion, dedicated and thoughtful.” - Jack Kornfield, Best-Selling Author & Founder of Spirit Rock Meditation Center
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Contact Sean Fargo anytime with questions: Sean@MindfulnessExercises.com * +1-415-488-KIND * Skype: seanfargo